||How to Help Free Jarvis
- We appreciate your support and concern. Currently, preparations are underway by Jarvisís legal team for the habeas corpus evidentiary hearing, now set for September, 2010 in Marin County Superior Court. In the meantime, we ask that you visit this website regularly for updates on the status of the case and notices of any actions that may need to be taken.
- Tell your friends, your fellow workers, members of your spiritual community about Jarvis Masters, his writings and his legal case. Tell them about this web site.
- Buy and read copies of Jarvisís books and give them to your friends.
- Donate copies of Jarvisís books to churches, adolescent treatment centers and juvenile detention facilities in your area.
- Please keep Jarvis Jay Masters present in your thoughts and your daily practice. Prayers and good wishes are helpful. May we extend our thoughts of freedom from suffering to all beings.
- Work to abolish the death penalty
- Join anti-death penalty organizations.
- Write letters to the editor opposing capital punishment to your local newspapers.
- Contact your state and federal representatives about abolishing the death penalty.
- Find out more about Buddhism and the work of Buddhist Peace Fellowship and its Prison Support Committee. Subscribe to the BPF journal, "Turning Wheel," which publishes many of Jarvis's new writings.